Summer is one of the most exciting seasons for vegetables (and fruits, technically speaking). July's menus have read like a roll-call of summer's bounty:
- sweet corn agnolotti with bacon, chanterelles, and baby tomatoes
- heirloom tomato salad with arugula balsamic gelee and parmesan
- mixed gem lettuces with sorghum, smoked peanuts, clabbered cream and tumbleweed
- chilled butterbean & buttermilk soup with pickled shrimp, crisp onion and parsley-pecan puree
- butter glazed baby carrots with carrot puree, opal basil, blackberry farm's brebis, melon and smoked lardo
And every night, there's the vegetable plate featuring the likes of glazed turnips, eggplant fondant, roasted potatoes, delicata squash gratin, dressed cherry tomatoes, spigarello, tempura squash blossom, sweet and sour eggplant, creamed peas, roasted peppers and more!
Vegetables, or course, find their way on to all sections of our menu. Even sometimes desert. Join us soon to celebrate Chef Linton Hopkins love of vegetables.